How many times have you repaired something that was broken in your life? We repair cars, furniture, appliances, vases, bones, poor health, and numerous other things. Unfortunately, we do not always put forth the same effort to repair broken relationships and broken hearts. This week in Bible study we will study Philemon and Onesimus and their fractured relationship in Philemon along with Ephesians 4:22-32. How and why did their relationship need restoring? What did it take to resolve their problems? They needed forgiveness. How will you respond to the truths of this Bible study and restore fractured relationships in your own life?
Woody and I will be leaving Sunday a.m. for a week in Atlanta with our grandchildren. Geri Wheeler will lead the class this Sunday. I've bragged to her about everyone's participation and what a good time we have together. Have a great week and I'll see you the first Sunday in June!
Oleane
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment