Monday, March 24, 2008

EASTER SUNDAY AT SCREVEN BAPTIST CHURCH

Everyone was looking their best on Easter Morning. I was able to get some great pictures of classmates with their families as well as families that are related to members of our class. Check out how great everyone looked.

Starting with our "Radiant Sunday School Class". We were glad to have Dana, (Adline's daughter) come and share with us in Sunday School.


Pictured left to right....Ginnie Ann, Dana, Ms. Oleane, Mary & Monica.



Lynn Lambert and kids.

Brandon with his girlfriend, Danielle Stone.


Brandon and Savannah pictured in the middle. Shelby is spending part of Spring Break in Columbia with her cousin, Jake. (I missed her so much, it's just not the same without her)


Josie Thames and family, Ritchie, Trey & Catherine. I know Josie was glad to have Trey home from college.



Moncia McConnell and kids, BJ, Kyle & Jennifer. Monica announced Sunday that BJ has signed to play baseball at USC, Lancaster. CONGRATULATIONS BJ!!



Angie Taylor and girls, Kelsey & Summer. Dillon took off before I could take the picture. Angie's friend, Chris Carroll.



Mary's sister, Leslie Shumard and family, Jamey, Issac & Emma Claire.



Mary's Aunt Lisa Daniels and family, Chuck, Ward, Sydney & Ellbie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great, but some of them didn't show up! What is going on???

Anonymous said...

Okay, Scratch that, it just took them a few more minutes to come up. They are all great!!

Josie Thames said...

Lynn--thanks for taking our picture! We have so few family photographs, and it's so nice to see us all together. Can you email me an enlarged copy? I'd love to make this my new desktop background.